Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tis the Season

Although it doesn't "feel" like Christmas weather here, we are in full holiday spirit! Dec. has become a time where we love to open our home to friends and share the joy the season brings with others. In preparation for our holiday parties I hosted a cookie exchange on Mon. We baked sugar cookies that everyone helped decorate. Here's Jack helping me cut them out the night before.

All ready to decorate.
Jack icing a no-sugar-wholewheat- sugar cookie :o)
Max wasn't really in the cookie decorating mood...
Moms and two-year olds in action...

Jack vegging out watching the Little Drummer Boy classic holiday movie.

2 comments:

Jonah Zane Herzog said...

oooh, send me that no sugar recipe! love the one of max screaming!

Gretchen said...

When are you going to move back to Wisconsin so I can come to your playdates. They look so fun. :) I'd also like that recipe but I'm hoping my favorite crafty blogger posts something similar soon. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails