Thursday, August 15, 2013

WAY too Long!

I can't believe its been almost two months since I posted here! Summer, life and my other blog got the best of me this summer and this little space has been neglected! Well, we've been back in Hong Kong for 4 days, almost over jet lag... so its time to pick up the pieces of normal life again! I'm not even going to try and post photos from summer.. way too many, way too much fun...This past Monday jack started his first day of R2 {like 4K}... We snapped a few photos... good thing we did because the next two days were off school due to a Typhoon blowing through and today he was feeling a bit sick... Hoping he's feeling up to finishing off the week with another day... Nice way to start back in!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails