Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good bye Unca Will!

 Last weekend we said good-bye to my little brother. He is headed to Siapan to teach for at least a year. Jack had a WONDERFUL summer hanging with him and definitely has a HUGE love for his Uncle or Unca as he says. We can't wait until we head to visit him in April next year!

 
Jack wanted tattoos to match!
 
A few other favorites from this week.
 Opps, Maxs first head injury... I'm sure it won't be the last!
 Sleeping in the swing...
We are enjoying our final days in WI before we head back to Hong Kong on Thur. We can't wait to see Bryan!! Please pray for a smooth flight with the two boys.

2 comments:

Kyle and Sarah said...

we will definitely be praying for you on the flight with the boys!

billy_153 said...

I love these pictures of me and jack em. I cant wait for yall to come visit. Hopefully i will be a good tour guide.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails