Friday, August 21, 2009

where have the babies gone?

Wow, its hard to believe that a year ago I was still pregnant and we didn't even know that Jack was Jack! My baby boy is now an active, adorable toddler :o) This week as he has been playing with his buddies (who have also grown so much) this has really hit home for me. I am excited (and scared :o) to move on to the next stage, but I take a moment to mourn the loss of my baby and look forward to the fun ahead!
Jack and Josiah at the mall yesterday. Loving the car, we didn't even have to pay the money to make it move, they were in love!

Today we were visiting Malcolm, and the neat playroom at his apartment building! The boys were running around, up and down, fighting over toys, and having a blast!


We tried to get a new picture, its really getting harder! Here they are at Jack (almost 1) Malcolm 13 1/2 months, and Josiah 15 1/2 months.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails