Wednesday, November 9, 2011

should I buy these?

WARNING: LOTS OF PHOTOS! (view at your own risk of seeing too many pictures of us!)
I bought a GROUPON for a $15 photo shoot awhile back. It was a beautiful day when we went out... just got back the proofs.. problem... if I want ANY I have to buy them ALL. The price is $800 HKD, just over a hundred US... should we get them? There are lots more than this, these are just my favorites. These are just taken from a facebook page, so the quality is super low... do I want the DVD of them all in high resolution? Sometimes I feel like I can't get perspective from the inside. Are these any good? Worth the money? What do you think? thanks!

























Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! buy them all! you will not regret it! they are gorgeous!!

Laura said...

BEAUTIFUL! Such a good looking family!!!!

So did you buy 'em?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails