Monday, May 7, 2012

Hong Kong Krazies: McDonald's Delivery?

 YES! McD's delivers! In a city with no drive-thrus. You can order McDonalds from the comfort of your own home. We have never done this as we have one with in walking distance, but I have been tempted to order in a Saturday breakfast :o) Oh, and they deliver 24 hours a day... so when the craving hits...
 KFC and Pizza Hut will also deliver by motor scooter, of course! I took all three of these pictures right out side our estate.
 Other fun Mc'ds facts... 
every few months they sell these special cards. For about $1.50 US, you can use it for about 2 months. Each time I use it I get to buy something from the top zone (on my card) and then I get something free from the bottom zone. SO... I get an iced coffee and Jack and Max can share a large OJ for the cost of my coffee. Its a good deal for us all!
 Also, they love to have special meals every so often. Bryan talks fondly of the green curry burger posters that used to look like a snot burger :o) I took this German Themed sandwich poster last time we were there.  I can't remember the last time we actually ate a meal at McDonalds, but its a great cheap place to get coffees and ice cream when the time is right!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails